22A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPz5dAY8Q0 Feedback : The feedback that I received on my service was really good. Most of the comments were overwhelmingly kind and wished that a product like this would have existed when they were in high school. What I decided to change based on the feedback was how awkward I felt and tried to be more comfortable in front of the camera. I also tried to incorporate more facts and statistics to illustrate my overall point.
Hey Mauro,
ReplyDeleteTime is money and money is time. I love this idea of incorporating extra curriculars, SAT course work and academic work into won. this type of program idea could be similar to the AP classes. You let students take the SAT prep classes and it is also a class in school to learn about general education. I would have taken these over AP or AICE classes any day.
Hey Mauro, you did a great job on this pitch. I think this is a great opportunity which could greatly benefit society. When we are young we need some guidance from people with experience. This would be a great way to teach younger students how to manage their time more efficiently. This would help ensure for a brighter future for more students and help plan out for a more successful future. I wish there was something like this available when I was in high school. Since the bar is being raised for bright future eligibility, this is definitely a smart opportunity.
ReplyDelete