3A- Entrepreneurship Storty


      My Entrepreneurship story began quite recently. After I graduated High school, I often thought of creating my own store and fixing some 'bugs' that I experienced everyday. In the summer after I graduated high school, me and two other friends created a drop shipping online store that sold hats. This experience made me think differently, in regard to my future career. I then attended the university of Florida, in which I had to take Innovation as a major. The Innovation course allowed me to really think as an innovator, which is a mindset and a lifestyle. I learned valuable tools on how to tackle problems and provide solutions for things that most people overlook. This experience inevitably influenced me in taking ENT3003. I feel that innovation and Entrepreneurship are two things that compliment each other, and I am grateful to be presented this opportunity to further my knowledge on this lifestyle.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22A

Blog Post 4

15A