8A- Solving the Problem
8A – Solving the Problem
My product/service, after the law that will make Bright Futures harder to obtain, is targeted to provide high school students an effective and affordable way to study for the SAT and achieve their overall goal which is attending college.
My product/service, after the law that will make Bright Futures harder to obtain, is targeted to provide high school students an effective and affordable way to study for the SAT and achieve their overall goal which is attending college.
There are two ways that I feel I could approach this:
1) Start a learning center that will provide students with the best chances of success, both on the SAT and at school. There is a reoccurring theme that due to SAT stress and attention, regular course grades tend to worsen.
2) Approach this as a service. Appeal to both the parents and the student and create a plan that will maximize success and create a process that is both effective and encouraging.
3) Make this idea affordable, because the whole purpose
of this service is to ensure that high school students continue their academic careers.
I will allow this service to be affordable and unique. Knowing
that this type of service exist, I will strive to make mine unique and focus on
the efficiency of the student.
I love your idea and I could have used this when I was in high school studying for the SAT. Would this center also help prepare students for the ACT? Near my high school, there was a company named Quest that charged about 5,000 for three years of services. The prices were so high so that every year they could give a group of students with an income under a certain income and high grades free services. I love that the place you are suggesting would help those who couldn’t afford the 5k or wouldn’t meet the strict requirements.
ReplyDelete