18A


My Ideal/prototypical customer is a college student that is currently struggling to live alone. This customer is someone who enjoys doing physical activities, like going to the gym and playing sports. This customer also spends most of the day both studying or working out. This person doesn’t have a car but uses a scooter and bike to maneuver around campus. During his leisure time he enjoys watching Netflix and some sort of sport show, maybe ESPN. This particular customer doesn’t plan on having children for a very long time and is trying to get his own life in order before he can take care and devote his to another one. His preferred literature genre is fantasy and a couple of books he enjoys reading and re-reading are the Harry Potter series. He Identifies as a Republican and has a pretty objective worldview in terms of governmental decisions. He tries to avoid watching CNN because he feels that its fake news and gets really upset in reading inaccurate and out of context news stories in regard to the president. Sometimes he feels like he’s thirty years old and other times he feels eighteen. Finally, he is studying to be a doctor and hopes to be happily married in the future.

What I have in common with this Customer and Why.
I found myself having quite a bit in common with my ideal customer and I guess this comes from thinking of ways to better my situation and trying to fix my problems. I share the same political views as my ideal customer. I try not to get sucked In by media bias and try to have my own opinion. I am also currently in college and have similar hobbies, however, I don’t really watch television instead I watch a lot of youtube. I am also really addicted to working out and playing sports.






Comments

  1. Hey Mauro,

    I love that your straight forward with you view points. Its good that you relate to your customer so much. That's how you will reel them in and connect with them. I like how you show its the rock. Big aspirations mean you will work harder and have a strong work ethic. great post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

22A

Blog Post 4

15A