19A


1)    You: My name is Mauro Petrides and I am currently a college student at the University if Florida. I would say my talents related to my business endeavors are memorization and commitment. My aspirations revolve on overall success for this potential business. What dictates success for me would be solving this particular issue of unhealthy food establishments in Gainesville.
2) What are you offering to customers? My product/service is food that can be less fattening but filling to my customers. This would include delicious food at an affordable price with decent nutritional value. 
3) Who are you offering it to? I plan on tackling the area around campus initially. I fell that the market around Gainesville in currently saturated with options that aren’t particularly healthy for you. When I would want to get food somewhere nearby, I would have to settle for McDonalds and Steak and Shake, and those places aren’t really food establishments that value the health of there customers. With that said my ideal customer at the moment would be someone like me.
4) Why do they care? Customers should invest there money in my eating establishment because it would provide them with affordable food first and foremost. Just like Mcdonald’s the food would not be overpriced and contain food that are healthy. I also plan to use fast food methods by making it fast and efficient. Meaning that this particular place will not be a sit down restaurant. 
5) What are your core competencies? What I would say sets me apart from other businesses that share similar goals, is that I will deliver the food at a faster rate. Other food establishments that serve nutritious foods, from personal experience, I feel take too long.
I feel like these aspects make my business a more reliable and efficient. I feel like my potential customers would appreciate the fact that my business will provide fast food, along with nutritious food. I feel like the key for the company is to provide food efficiently and not try to succumb to the sit-down restaurant method. With that said feedback is incredibly important and it really illustrates what the people want. As an entrepreneur knowing what people desire is extremely important and helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22A

Blog Post 4

15A