23A


1.      The product revolves around time manageability.
V: This is valuable because it revolves around the customers availability.
R: It is reliable because it doesn’t over compensate in a either coursework or SAT prep.
I: Some students can consciously manage their time affectively.
N: Although there could be solutions to most students academic difficulties another company can make It easier on the student.
2.      
The product is affordable
V: This is valuable because of the many students and parents have trouble affording tutoring and a good college for their child.
R: This is reliable because it puts the customer first.
I: Many people could overlook my business because of the price and could try to invest in something more expensive, just because of the price.
N: Another company provides a cheaper service.

3.     
\Students today struggle with improving their SAT score
V: This is valuable because many students struggle with improving their score and getting the Bright Futures Scholarship.
R: This is reliable because it would improve the students score.
I: There are various online Sat prep courses that could help students from home.
N: various students improve quicker and more efficiently in person.
              
4.      
High school coursework could be difficult manage with the main focus being on the Sat
V: This is valuable because students sometimes get declined from their desired school because of overall GPA.
R: This is reliable because it will facilitate both important priorities.
I: Some students are capable of managing both and find school and SAT prep easy and  manageable
N: Many Students struggle with both and are really admen in seeking help.
5.      
I experienced this when I was in Highschool so I have a good understanding.
V: This is valuable because in high school I was active in sports and exercise but very determined and focused on getting into a good college.
R: This is reliable because going into a market that one has no idea about, is risky.
I: Everybody has a different understanding on what they need or want from tutoring.
N: Knowledge and improvement can only improve my company.
6.      
The Bright Futures law in Florida will change in July 2020
V: This is valuable because it will be a lot harder in order to receive full tuition to the college of their choice.
R: This is reliable because more people will seek and need help.
I: Many students have already gotten the score and are capable of getting this score without help.
N: The majority of students need help and a 0-30 point increase generally takes 8 hours of practice.
7.      
There is no solution quite like this at the moment.
V: This is valuable because most if not all of the tutoring services provide help for a specific subject, and its generally through appointments.
R: this is rare and very customer oriented and seeks out he best interest of the student.
I: other entrepreneurs could use my idea as inspiration and improve upon it.
N: This check all the boxes: quality, availability and affordability.
8.      
This can be offered around the United States.
V: This is valuable because the priority would be to start in Florida. However, students around the United States would need tutoring.
R: This is rare because Companies that focus on SAT prep are usually online and in person tutoring are usually local.
I: Most online programs could try and expand to in person tutoring.
N: My company would use local tutors and allow them access the students they helps schedule.
9.      
I can promote my product to my sister and her friends.
V: This is valuable because it would allow me to trial and error managing schedules and testing how much they improve and at what pace.
R: This reliable because this will also determine the work that needs to be done and the money that needs to be invested.
I: If the students don’t enjoy the service, then it would be a good way  to see what works and doesn’t work.
N: This would be a good learning experience.
1   
The product caters to specific students
V: Each student has their own personal tutor that can personally help them improve.
R: This is reliable because of the back and forth conversations that the students would have with their tutor, and they could banter between what they think would work best.
I: A company that focuses on something specific could cater more to students.
N: I would focus more on the student that needs overall help.

I feel that my product reliable and checks all the boxes for students who need overall help. This ultimately targets both SAT and high school coursework and I feel that  I also implemented something that makes me unique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22A

Blog Post 4

15A