28A


  For my particular business I plan on sticking with it for several years. I feel that whether I decide to sell my company would depend on the expansion of my tutoring business. Success would be a really big factor. Best case scenario I would like to pass this down to my kids.

  I feel that I would do this because of the amount of confidence that I have in my product. The overall goal of my idea is to help young students achieve their academic goals. Hopefully this form of assistance is needed for a long time. What can ultimately affect this would be the change in the academic system. This has definitely influenced my growth intentions. I feel there is a need and predict it to be a reoccurring need in the United states. Although it will begin in Florida, the goal would be to expand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22A

Blog Post 4

15A