30A
What sticks
out to me after completing this course has been the fact that it was a start in
many ways for me. Before this course I’ve had a litany of ideas that I felt identified
an opportunity. However, I never knew where to start and how to move forwards with
my idea. In this course I learned that its all about tearing down and building
up ideas, while keeping the essence or foundation of the opportunity number one
and most important. At the end of this course I genuinely feel more like an entrepreneur
and feel both empowered and full of knowledge I didn’t have at the start of
this course.
As a recommendation for incoming students, time management
and giving each assignment your all is paramount to success. Breaking out of
your comfort zone was very important at least for me during this course and has
made me extremely comfortable moving forward and I really must thank this
course for bringing this out of me.

Comments
Post a Comment